Beginner’s Crochet

Tuesday, June 28th, 2022

Time
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Venue
North Dearborn Branch Library, West Harrison, Indiana, 47060
Price
Free

Bring a size 4 worsted weight yarn (nothing that says soft) in a light color and a crochet hook size H or I. Start learning at any level of experience. Noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday, June 14, at Lawrenceburg Main Library and Tuesday, June 28, at North Dearborn Branch Library. Register: https://lawrenceburg.librarycalendar.com or call 812-537-2775/637-0777. Adults. Free.

More Information (Eagle Country 99.3 is not responsible for external websites)

Venue

North Dearborn Branch Library
25969 Dole Road
West Harrison, Indiana

More details for this venue

Dates

The event runs from 12:00pm to 2:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.

Events

• Hillforest House Museum

Overlooking the Ohio River in Aurora, the beautiful Hillforest Victorian House Museum was built in 1855 for industrialist Thomas Graff. Its unique shape is said to be inspired by steamboats of the 19th century. The site has been operating as a historic house museum since 1956 and is one of 11 National Historic Landmarks in southern Indiana. Hillforest opens for tours today and hosts many special events throughout the season. Overlooking the Ohio River in Aurora, the beautiful Hillforest Victorian House Museum was built in 1855 for industrialist Thomas Graff. Its unique shape is said to be inspired by steamboats of the 19th century. The site has been operating as a historic house museum since 1956 and is one of 11 National Historic Landmarks in southern Indiana. Hillforest open NOW…Tuesday - Friday, 11 AM - 3 PM (last tour begins at 2:15 PM) and Saturday and Sunday, 1 - 5 PM (last tour begins at 4:15 PM). (Closed major holidays). Available for special events and teas!

at Hillforest Victorian House Museum
  • D&D at the Library

Calling all adventurers! Join us in the café area on Tuesday evenings, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., to play 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons. We offer a friendly, low-pressure environment for beginning players and veterans alike. We provide snacks and character sheets. Bring your own dice or borrow ours. Participants under 18 must have signed waiver. 5 p.m.- 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30. No registration needed. Ages 16 to 35. Free.

at Lawrenceburg Public Library District
  • Teen Advisory Meeting (APL)

We want to hear from you! Meet with us for a brainstorming session (with FREE food!) to help plan our teen programs. All teens are welcome and can earn community service hours! Tuesday, August 16th @ 6 pm Aurora Public Library Registration is recommended. Please call 812-926-0646 to register.

at Aurora Public Library

Indiana AG Offers Tips to Help Parents Monitor Their Child’s Online Activity

“While technology and the internet can be helpful, they can also be harmful,” said Attorney General Rokita.

Secretary Sullivan Announces K-12 ‘I Voted’ Sticker Competition

The winning designs will be printed and used for official ‘I Voted’ stickers on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8.

Friendship State Bank Among Governor’s Century, Half-Century Business Award Recipients

Forty-seven businesses and organizations have been recognized.

Local Sports Report - August 15, 2022

There was plenty of action across multiple sports on Monday evening.

Ten Area High School Soccer Teams Ranked to Start 2022 Season

The EIAC and ORVC are well represented.

IFCA Releases 2022 Preseason Coaches Poll

Our Week 1 broadcast will feature two ranked teams from Dearborn County.

On Air

Travis Thayer playing
Blake Shelton - All About Tonight

Jimmie Allen Down Home 15:34
Kenny Rogers You Decorated My Life 15:30
Chris Cagle What Kinda Gone 15:23
Brothers Osborne I'm Not For Everyone 15:20